Friday, June 17, 2011

The Latest

Well guess what guys our current tally stands at $6950 with a week and a day left to go! So congrats to all of you.

In other news I may not be able to attend either the walk or this month's support group meeting as it is likely that I will be having surgery this week. It's time to do it and I finally convinced my GI that it was the right time to do so as well. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday I will hear word of when the procedure is and where. I told my GI to surprise me and as long as it's not a dentist working on my gut I think I'll be fine. In other news... well there's not much other news but I think we have a strong chance of hitting the 10k mark. I am so confident that I will be donating 50 bucks tonight in order to round it off to an even 7k. Don't worry I am still begging and asking for donations and have come up with the crazy idea of possibly selling the sticker rights to my poo bag in exchange for donations. In other words people give me an idea for something to put on the bag, I put it on there in form of a sticker and send a picture to them. Knowing the crew that I will be offering this proposal to chances are that most of the stuff will not be safe for Disney. But hey if it can get us one step closer to saving the poopers then so be it. More info as it comes! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jorge! Please send us an email or Post with surgery details when you can. I'm proud of you for making this huge and very hard decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allison I'll keep you guys informed!

    ReplyDelete