Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

Yesterday was a rather long day, I volunteered to help set up at the Los Angeles Take Steps walk and now I am beat, sore and tired. I walked the route as I with a few other brave souls went out to post the course signs. We also unloaded and set up tables, moved tents around and battled winds that made me wonder if somehow the park wasn't located somewhere near Lake Michigan in Chicago. But it was a great day and judging by the number of Pollo Loco pieces that I helped served a rather successful day that we all enjoyed and had fun with. Today is a day of rest, then again I have little choice as my body is still sore but that's part of the whole experience. As for other things, we are currently at $5600 with a few weeks left to go and I know that we can raise even more! So get to it people I know that we can all do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment