Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Random Randomness

First of all our midweek update has us at $2350 $2650 $2750! Great job you guys, not bad as we still have a bit over two months left before the walk with plenty of time to raise even more money.

Second of all there is a new website from the CCFA named I'll Be Determined, designed to help guide you through your path as you learn to cope, control and live with your respective IBD. So feel free to give it a look and see if it has answers or suggestions to questions or issues that you may have.

As for other news I have a prescription at Walgreens that I should really pick up, no idea what it's for, it might be Protonix or 6-MP or maybe some sort of supplement. I'll try to check on that tonight if I remember. Oh and a cousin of mine gave me his turtle. Cute little squirt that will probably live a few decades and requires a bit more care and maintenance than a dog. In hindsight I should have probably said no to taking it in but I'm a sucker for strange and exotic like pets, which means I will be getting a larger tank, a heat lamp and other such items to create a pleasant environment for the little squirt. Just thought you should all know.

With all that done and said please feel free to enjoy the comedic talents of this turtle humping a boot. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment