Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Midweek Total Update

Alright kiddies we have currently raised a total of $1635 $1660 counting all of the fundraising until today. This means that we are currently at 33% of our primary goal of $5000 with 88 days remaining. However if we surpass that goal then our secondary goal is $10,000 dollars which I am confidant that we can make by the day of the walk or within days of it.

We still have two more support group meetings, a planned yard sale and additional fundraising ideas that will help us achieve that goal as a group, but we still need you guys to raise funds as individuals and I am more than confident that you can all do it. Don't forget about the Take Steps Kick Off Events in L.A. and in the OC on April 9th and 10th (respectively). I have already posted the OC Kick Off Event info update and will soon post the LA Kick Off Event updates as soon as I get off my ass and look up the e-mail they just sent me. Don't forget to reserve by their respective dates and a couple of us are planning a secret incursion into Disneyland following the OC event please feel free to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment