Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jokes from the deep dark recesses of the Internets

Humor is always important to keep and maintain in order to make it through the horrific ordeals that we must endure. Personally I have always enjoyed gallows humor also known as dark humor but with my condition I took on dark toilet humor which in itself leaves interesting visuals in one's mind. Regardless of my taste in humor here are a few selections I have shamelessly stolen from the Internet. Please feel and contribute any jokes you may have heard or simply wish to share.

Seen on a personal ad in a local paper (or the Internet):
Single man, 31, seeks female companion for recreational surgery. Twice denied for life insurance--you must be financially secure. Enjoy reading (pathology reports), sleeping-in (hospital beds) and experimenting with drugs. No salad eaters, please.

How can you tell a Crohn's patient apart from other patients when they are sleeping?

- I don't know
- The one lying on the left side with their right knee up!!

The perfect car for those with an IBD

No comments:

Post a Comment