Friday, February 25, 2011

Movies made for us

So I got bored as I usually do and as I babysat my nephews as the normal sitter had urgent matters to attend to I decided to search for movies that may have someone that suffers from Crohn's, Colitis or some other IBD as a character. Sadly I couldn't find any on the initial try but I did stumble across a Crohn's message board that asked for movie titles with an IBD twist. And so here for your amusement I present you with some of those titles which I wish I would have come up with.

Brokewind Mountain
Up, endoscope
Valley of the IBD Dolls
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stool
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Go-lytely
Harry Potter and the Fistula of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Order of the Blood Tests
Blazing Saddles
Poopeye the Sailor
Jurassic Fart
The Godfarter
Old Stool
Close Encounters of the turd kind
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Poo
Fistulas of Fury
The Toilet Paper Chase
The Diarrhea of Anne Frank
Rambowl
The Wedding Crappers
The longest Fart
Forest Dump
Stool Hand Luke
Hairy Farter and the Porcelain Throne
Indatoilet Jones and the Cubicle of Gas
Gone With the Wind
Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Crohns
Revenge of the Turds
Super Pooper
For Whom The Bowels Toil
Starship Poopers
A Fart To Remember
Where the Fart Lies
Thunderpants
Fissurella
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sitz
Farts of Darkness
O Toilet
Bridget Jone's Diarrhea
The Adventures of Huckleberry Fart
The Resection Adventure
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Intestine
Monty Python and the Holey Colon
The Bourne Fistula
The DeFarted
China Bowl Syndrome
Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Asskervilles
Fools Flush In
An Inconvenient Poop
August Flush
sh***y sh***Y bang bang


And that's it for the list. Hope you all enjoy it and once again I did not create it but simply brought it to your attention since a sense of humor is needed for fast and healthy healing.

2 comments: