Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mid-month updates

First of all our total is currently at $9,105.00 with a few weeks left to go before the August deadline. We are so close to our 10k goal and I think that we can make it. Second of all we do have a couple of our members in the hospital, I won't name them without consent from them but let's have them in our thoughts and prayers. Our next meeting will be at the end of the month which should be July 25th. Sadly I may or may not be able to join you.

See on the 21st of July I am having a small bowel follow-through in preparation of surgery which should happen early the following week and could be anywhere from July 25th to the 27th. So wish me luck there and plenty of thoughts of foods that I will not be able to eat, savor or enjoy for the next few weeks or possibly months. Don't worry about me I am going in fully aware of what will happen and possible complications and it's a far better alternative than waiting for a miracle cure that may not happen before my system decides to do something funny and get worse. That's it for now, I'll see you all when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment