Sunday, May 1, 2011

Today is the dawn of a new month aka May.

It's May, it's also a nice albeit warm day out and we have raised $2835 $2985 with about two months left to go, great job guys!

As for other things red meat appeared the be the main culprit in what had been causing my bleeding as it has been greatly reduced by 85-90% On a similar note my latest CBC tests have revealed that I am no longer anemic and both my liver and kidney function tests are normal. I have also begun weaning myself from prednisone, I am down to 15 mg with no flare ups or apparent bleeding or inflammation which I believe is a great thing. But enough about me. Let's talk about you. Or you. Or you hiding in that corner over there. And since today is May Day let's celebrate by watching these videos on bathroom signs from around the world. Viewer discretion is advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment